By choosing to adopt an individual investment strategy with discretionary management of your private savings or pension, you benefit from a semi-institutional approach based on a core-satellite approach using LPP indices for a benchmark.
Did you know? Tax-efficient management is achieved through the bias of this discretionary mandate offer with consolidated management of “envelopes” of private savings and pensions.
Advantages of the Multi-Strategy Management Pension strategy
• Management for private clients
• Allocation grid with 25% equities and compliant with the legal provisions of the OPP2 regulation (vested benefits)
• Allocation grid with 40% equities and compliant with the legal provisions of the OPP2 regulation (vested benefits)
• Attractive institutional rates (“all-in”)
• Tax-efficient management
• Effective tactical management via the bank's management committee (TAA)